Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Past


So today is Halloween and for those of you who celebrate, I hope you have a great day.  I can't say that I am really into Halloween, but I enjoy watching the kids revel in the excitement of costumes and candy.

For the past two Halloweens I did have an opportunity to partake in Adrienne's girls' festivities and they had a great time.  For a period they did not celebrate Halloween (specifically when we lived in the Caribbean), but now that we are back in the states they have jumped on the Halloween bandwagon.    They enjoy it and of course Adrienne (the artist) puts in lots of time and energy creating their costumes.  Her creativity won her girls first prize for the best costumes for the last two years at the Ole Miss (University of Mississippi) Physics Department's Halloween party. 

So girls, I don't know your plans for this year's celebration, but here are a few shots of Halloweens' past. If I recall correctly (which I probably don't) they were dressed as dark fairies.  All the costumes and makeup are the handiwork of Adrienne.


JENA


ASHNI


BIJOU



ZION

Happy haunting girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment