Some of the memorable things that took place in 2011 in my life are...
- I turned 60 years of age (WOW!!!)
- I returned to St. Louis after being away for 10 years
- I moved back into my childhood home
- I learned to appreciate being retired (although I am broke)
- I have spent lots of time with my son Derek and his children (being away for ten years is a long time)
- I attended several track meets and watched Derek II run like the wind (he is awesome)
- I saw my first grandchild go away to college (good job Derek)
- I have reconnected with St. Louis family and friends
- I went to my first Cardinals baseball game (thanks Karen)
- I traveled back to Oxford, with my cousin, to celebrate my oldest granddaughter's 10th birthday (love you Jena - we had a great time)
- I traveled back to Oxford to celebrate Thanksgiving with my children and grandchildren (thanks for the hospitality Adrienne)
- I attended my first Christmas Eve celebration at Karen's house (the fried turkey was certainly memorable)
- I have learned that all those "wants" I used to think were necessary to be happy were unnecessary
- I tried to say "I love you" to as many people as possible
- I DISCOVERED CLARITY!!!
|SIX MAJOR SOURCES OF MY HAPPINESS|
WELCOME TO 2012!!!